Thursday, December 27, 2007

One of my goals in the new year is to prioritize my life. I don't want to fall into the trap of thinking everything needs to be done by me and now!

Here's a quote that sums it up perfectly:
"Because we don't know what is really important to us, everything seems important. Because everything seems important, we have to do everything. Other people, unfortunately, see us as doing everything, so they expect us to do everything. Doing everything keeps us so busy, we don't have time to think about what is really important to us." -Anonymous

So thanks to my new organizer (which I'm addicted to, thanks Chelsea) :) I'll be able to understand where I need to improve and where I can delegate to others.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey This is so cool that we can now talk and communicate using this....Maybe I will get rid of my face book.???
Love ya
Chelsea

Me.... said...

I was thinking the same thing. Facebook was fun for awhile, but it was getting to tedious. I think we should invite Jessi to our blogs.

Ms. Boedee said...

I am so glad that you both have blogs! It is neat to keep up with the happins'! Love ya!

kristina said...

Hi Lori-Found your blog off of Heathers. So fun to see your family! I can't believe you have one in college!!!! We aren't that old yet...are we??? :)

Joy Hollingshaus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy Hollingshaus said...

Hi Lori: It's so fun to see your pictures and read about your life. Post more! I still think of your kids as being really little. Are Chelsea and Rachel both going to BYU? That will be a great experience for them. Take care!
--Joy

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Lori: P.S. I didn't mean to delete my post--not that it was anything exciting, mind you! I forgot to ask, what is the organizer you are using?

Me.... said...

Hi Joy!

Sorry I haven't written back! I finally have time to breathe. I just got back from a Youth Conference trip to Manti, camping/watch the pagent. So fun! The wonderful organizer is a Franklin Covey purse size planner. I have a slight addiction. Ha! Chelsea and Rachel are up at BYU-I right now. They share the summer semester. Fun! It's great to hear from you! I love your blog! :)